Various overseas scholarship offers are still open for you to apply. Starting from university scholarships, company scholarships, government scholarships, foundation scholarships, non-profit institution scholarships, etc. If you are interested in continuing your studies in the heart of Europe, this is one of the opportunities you can try.
The Hungarian government offers full scholarships for undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral and non-certified degree programs. This scholarship is open to Indonesian applicants who wish to continue studying full-time at leading universities in Hungary
This Hungarian scholarship registration is open for the academic year 2021 – 2022 through the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program which is managed by the Tempus Public Foundation.
In addition, this Hungarian Government scholarship has also collaborated with the Indonesian Ministry of Education and Culture to select applicants.
for those of you who are interested can apply from now on. In the future, selected candidates will receive a number of scholarship supports, according to the chosen level of study.
Among other things, the Hungarian Government scholarship recipients are exempt from all tuition fees, get a monthly living allowance until the completion of studies of HUF 43,700 (equivalent to 120 Euros) for undergraduate, postgraduate, and non-degree programs.
Meanwhile, for the doctoral level, a monthly allowance of HUF 140,000 (equivalent to 390 Euros) in the first phase of education (four semesters) and HUF 180,000 (equivalent to 500 Euros) in the second phase (four semesters).
The living allowance is given until completion of study according to the duration of the program.
In addition, a dormitory accommodation allowance of HUF 40,000 per month is also provided for the duration of the scholarship. Then health insurance is HUF 100,000 (equivalent to 275 Euros) per year for each person.
- Not a citizen of Hungary
- Apply to the college and study program offered
- Meet the requirements for English or Hungarian proficiency set by each university.
- Online application form
- Motivation letter
- Proof of proficiency in English / Hungarian or the language according to the chosen study program
- The last diploma and its translation in the language of the chosen study program or Hungarian
- The latest transcript and its translation in the language of the chosen study program or Hungarian
- A health certificate stating the applicant is free from AIDS, Hepatitis A, B, C or other epidemic conditions
- A copy of your passport or KTP
- Statement for Application (Available in the online application system)
Additional application documents for PhD:
- Research plan (minimum 2 pages written in Times New Roman with 12 font size in the language according to the chosen study program
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from an academic supervisor or supervisor written in the language according to the chosen study program
Additional application documents for Art and Music majors:
- Portfolio (photographs of three works of art / sketches (showing date of creation) for art majors
- Audio portfolio (audio tracks of three works (showing creation date) for music majors
Applicants wishing to apply for the Hungarian Government Scholarships 2021 – 2022 can apply online by completing the required application documents.
First, register online on the Tempus Public Foundation page. As usual, create an account first. Then once registered, prepare the requested application documents. Scan first, then upload it to an account that you already have. Please note, for application documents where the original language is not in English or Hungarian, please attach the official translation into that language as well.
After sending the application documents to the Tempus Public Foundation website, also send a similar document to the e-mail of the Ministry of Education and Culture’s Higher Education: email@example.com with the subject: Registration of Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program 2021 “name of applicant”.
Online application for scholarships is open from 16 November 2020 to 16 January 2021 23:59 Central European Time.
register here https://apply.stipendiumhungaricum.hu/