Postgraduate Coursework Students Scholarship is the Capstone Editing Laptop Grant for Postgraduate Coursework Students is aimed at overcoming economic barriers to academic success by providing students with the computer equipment necessary to excel in their studies.
Owning a suitable computer (and all the necessary software) is crucial to academic success and this grant is aimed at students who do not currently own one.
Student scholarship type
Postgraduate Coursework Students Scholarship mentioned in the specifically
- Current Students
- Future Students
Centre for Aboriginal Studies students scholarship
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Science courses
- Engineering courses
- Western Australian School of Mines (WASM)
Course type for PCSS
- Postgraduate coursework
Postgraduate Coursework Students Scholarship in the specifically selected from the country or nationality below
- Australian Citizen
- Australian Permanent Resident
- New Zealand Citizen
- Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- International Student
- Need Based
- Merit Based
The Capstone Editing Laptop Grant for Postgraduate Coursework Students provides one student per year with A$3,000 (tax free) to use to purchase a computer or laptop and software. The grant comes in the form of a A$3,000 gift voucher for Harvey Norman.
- Maximum number awarded 1
- Any student enrolled in a postgraduate degree by coursework at an Australian or New Zealand university.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a postgraduate degree by coursework at an Australian or New Zealand university (studying internally or externally).
- Apply online at https://www.capstoneediting.com.au/scholarships
- Postgraduate degree by coursework
- Studying internally or externally
- For more information, please visit: https://www.capstoneediting.com.au/scholarships