Two scholarship programs currently open are the SUTD President’s Graduate Fellowship (PhD) and the SUTD PhD Fellowship. Both international students can apply to continue their doctoral studies (S3) at SUTD. What is different is the scope of the scholarship.
The SUTD President’s Graduate Fellowship (PhD) includes full tuition coverage during the S3 program at SUTD, a monthly stipend of S $ 3,000, annual seminar funding support, and opportunities to obtain research sponsorship and internships.
Meanwhile, the SUTD PhD Fellowship apart from providing full tuition fees, is also given a monthly allowance of S $ 2,000 and increases to S $ 2,500 per month after passing the fit test.
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree with excellent academic achievements
- Proficient in English (IELTS or TOEFL is mandatory if English is not the language of instruction)
- Original copies of bachelor’s and / or master’s diplomas and transcripts
- TOEFL or IELTS certificate
- GRE Certificate. Not mandatory but highly recommended
- The names, titles and email addresses of the 3 recommendation providers
- Relevant supporting documents (such as portfolios, awards, publications, etc.)
- Copy of KTP or Passport
- Statement of Objective (3,000 words)
Registration for doctoral scholarships at SUTD is done online on the SUTD application page. Application for this scholarship includes registration to the PhD program at SUTD. For courses starting September 2021, the online registration deadline is open until February 28, 2021.
register here https://www.sutd.edu.sg/Admissions