If you are an undergraduate student at a tertiary institution in Indonesia and have completed at least 1 semester, AMINEF’s 2021 – 2022 student exchange program scholarship is worth trying.
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRADE). This student exchange program or often also called a student exchange program provides the opportunity to undergo short courses for one semester at universities in the United States.
- Indonesian citizen
- Age more than 18 years
- Be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program (S1 / D4) in Indonesia, have undergone a minimum of one semester and have at least one more semester to complete at the original college upon return. Preferably those who are in the third or fifth semester.
- Demonstrate leadership potential through academic work, community involvement, and extracurricular activities
- Skilled in English as evidenced by a minimum ITP TOEFL or TOEFL Prediction score of 500 obtained in the last two years.
- Commit to returning to Indonesia after completing the program
- Preferred for those with little or no experience in the US or overseas. Only candidates who enter the ranking will be notified to take part in the interview.
Applicants who do not meet the requirements:
- A citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Individuals currently studying, living, or working outside Indonesia
3.Local employees from US missions overseas who work for the US Department of State and / or the US Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Immediate family members (eg, spouse and children) of the US Department of State and USAID employees; family members are also ineligible for one year after termination of employment
- Current World Learning and AMINEF employees and their immediate family members
- Two letters of recommendation. One recommendation from the applicant’s main subject lecturer. The second recommendation can be from other lecturers or from superiors, trainers, or community activity supervisors.
- Photocopy of KTP
- Final transcripts in Indonesian and English
Applications for the 2021 student exchange program scholarships in the US are made online via the Webportalapp page. Online registration is open from January 4, 2021 to February 28, 2021. To register, first create an account and upload the application documents requested above.
After completing the online application, applicants need to notify AMINEF staff by sending a scan of the TOEFL ITP or TOEFL Prediction scores to email: email@example.com with the email subject format:
“[Your Full Name] – Completed Global UGRAD Online Form.”
Please note that there are special requirements for Indonesian programs, which may differ from details on the World Learning website. Please pay close attention when registering online.