The Taiwan government scholarships is the most routinely offered Its name is Taiwan ICDF Higher Education Scholarship Program for Masters and doctoral scholarships.
The difference lies in the facilities obtained by the scholarship recipients. This is because the Taiwan scholarship ICDF offers a full scholarship to study in Taiwan.
Not only the tuition fees and living expenses provided, but also Indonesia – Taiwan return plane tickets, residence in student dormitories, tuition credit fees, health and accident insurance, and book allowances.
Recipients of the Taiwan ICDF scholarship will each receive a monthly living allowance of NT $ 15,000 for master’s degrees and NT $ 17,000 for doctoral degrees.
The scholarship will be awarded based on the standard duration of the program taken. Namely, a maximum of 2 years for the master program and 4 years for the PhD program.
The Taiwan government scholarships selected universities
- National Pingtung University of Science and Technology,
- National Cengchi University, National Tsing Hua University,
- National Taiwan Normal University,
- National Yang-Ming University,
- National Taiwan Ocean University,
- Yuan Ze University,
- National Taiwan University,
- National Taipei University of Nursing and Health Sciences,
- Taipei Medical University, and a series of other leading universities.
The Taiwan government scholarships Programs offered:
- Ph.D. Program in Tropical Agriculture
- Master Program in Tropical Agriculture
- Undergraduate Program in Tropical Agriculture
- International Undergraduate Program in Business Administration (IUP in BA)
- International Master of Business Administration (IMBA)
- International Master’s Program in International Studies in International Studies in College of International Affairs
- International Master of Business Administration in Technology Management
- International Master Program in Information Systems and Applications
- Graduate Institute of International Human Resource Development (IHRD)
- Ph.D. Program in International Health
- Master’s Program in International Health
- International Master Program in Aquaculutre Technology and Management
- International Bachelor Program in Mechanical Engineering
- International Master’s Program in Electric Power Engineering
- International Master’s Program in Industrial Engineering and Management
- International Nursing Master of Science Program (IMEPE)
- International Master’s Program in Agricultural Economics
- International Master Program in Civil Engineering and Management
- MBA Program of International Business and Trade
- Undergraduate Program in International Business and Trade
- Undergraduate Program in Journalism and Mass Communication
- M. Sc. Program in Tropical Medicine
- International Master’s Program in Health Care Administration
- Ph.D. Program in Global Health and Health Security
- International Master of the Arts Program in Cultural and Creative Industries (IMCCI)
- International Master Program of Agriculture (IMPA)
- International Bachelor Program of Agribusiness (IBPA)
- Master in Educational Leadership and Management Development
- School of Medicine for International Students
- International Bachelor Program in Computer Science and Information Engineering
- Completed, printed, and signed online application form
- Photocopy of passport or documents proving citizenship (KTP)
- Photocopy of diploma and transcript. If the document is not in English or Chinese, an official translation into that language must be provided.
- Photocopy of English language proficiency certificate (TOEFL / IELTS) or documents showing that the applicant passed a program where all subjects are taught in English.
- Two letters of recommendation (put in a sealed envelope and signed). It can be from professors, leaders, or mentors
- Photocopy of application materials for application to universities in cooperation with the Taiwan ICDF scholarship (for example: copies of submission of registration fees, application forms, university acceptance of applications, email).
First, register yourself first at one of the Taiwan universities that are of interest. Only registered in one program.
In this period, Indonesian applicants are only limited to applying to S2 and S3 programs.
After obtaining the application documents as stated in point 6 above, you can then apply for this Taiwan ICDF 2021 scholarship.
Furthermore, to apply for the 2021 Taiwan ICDF scholarship, applicants must complete the Taiwan ICDF online application form (link listed in point 1 above).
Don’t forget to print out the completed form and attach it with other requested application documents.