scholarship partner – Turkey can be an interesting study destination that you can try. There are several college scholarships available. One that is worth a try is the Türkiye Scholarships.
This Turkish scholarship 2021 is provided by the Turkish Government every year. What are the opportunities? Through the latest Turkish scholarships 2021 Applications scheme.
International applicants can continue their studies by choosing at the undergraduate, postgraduate or doctoral level through the 2021-2022 Turkey scholarship.
Full scholarships through Türkiye Scholarships are aimed at studying at the best universities in Turkey. Applicants from Indonesia are among those who get the opportunity to get this scholarship.
The 2021 Turkish Government Scholarship includes a monthly allowance of 800 TL (± IDR 1.5 million) per month for undergraduate scholarships, 1,100 TL (± IDR 2 million) per month for postgraduate Turkish scholarships and 1,600 TL (± IDR 3 million) per month for Turkish doctoral scholarship recipients.
Apart from the monthly allowance, the Turkish Scholarship also covers all tuition fees and program placement, accommodation, return plane tickets to Turkey, health insurance, and a Turkish language course for one year before courses begin at colleges or University.
Turkish Government Scholarship
The scholarship duration lasts for the duration of the study program plus a year-long Turkish language course. For example, undergraduate scholarships, the duration of the scholarship is based on the length of the study program, between 4 – 6 years and a Turkish language course for 1 year.
Then the S2 scholarship lasts for 2 years plus a 1 year Turkish language course, and the S3 scholarship lasts for 4 years plus a 1 year Turkish language course
What’s interesting about this Turkish Scholarship is that applicants do not need to submit a separate application to apply to universities. They use a single system. So, the scholarship program also provides placements to universities.
When applying for scholarships online, you can also apply directly to universities that you are interested in using the same application form.
When later accepted into the scholarship program, they will automatically be accepted into the university. Applicants can choose a maximum of 12 universities and departments.
Most of the courses offered are in Turkish. But, don’t worry, there are programs that use English, Arabic, or French as the medium of instruction.
Applicants only need to ensure they have an internationally recognized language proficiency certificate to choose the program, such as TOEFL and IELTS.
Later applicants will also be asked for test scores such as the GRE, GMAT, or SAT if selected for the interview. Depending on the provisions of the study program.
Before submitting an application, you should already know the language of instruction used when choosing a program. Of course, a year-long Turkish course will also help.
1. Are citizens other than Turkey (those with Turkish nationality cannot register)
2. Not registered as a student at a Turkish university at the applied study level
3. Graduated (high school, bachelor, or master) before September 2021
4. Be under 21 years of age for the undergraduate program
4. Be under 30 years of age for the master’s program
5. Under 35 years of age for the doctoral Education program
6. Minimum academic achievement for undergraduate applicants: 70%, masters and doctoral applicants: 75%, and medical, dentistry, and pharmacy applicants: 90%
1. National Identity or Passport
2. Recent photos
3. National examination scores (required for candidates who do not have international qualifications or certification)
4. Diploma or temporary graduation certificate
5. Academic transcripts
6. International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS, etc. if requested by the university & program selected)
7. Language test scores (if requested by the chosen university and program)
8. Your research proposal and sample of your written work (for PhD applicants only)
Applications for the 2021 – 2022 Turkish Scholarships are made online via the Türkiye Scholarships page from January 10 to February 20, 2021.
Make an account first through the page in the “Register” section. Fill in the registration form, then check the email for activation. Then you can log in then submit an online application based on the requested application documents.
Scan the original document, then upload it to an account that is already owned. Adjust to the registration schedule. Also pay attention to whether the university or department requests documents such as TOEFL / IELTS, GRE / GMAT, DELF certificates, etc.
Please check the documents requested by the university in question first.
you can apply throgh this officially website
Related Article about Scholarship that can be read at Scholarship Partner