This Malaysian scholarship program is interesting to consider. One of Malaysia’s leading campuses, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), provides postgraduate and postgraduate scholarships for both local and international applicants.
The scholarship targets applicants who wish to obtain a master’s degree (MSc) or doctorate (PhD) research in UKM.
Indonesian candidates are certainly among those who have the opportunity to apply for the UKM scholarship. Not only full scholarships, there are also partial scholarships that cover almost the entire cost of studying in Malaysia.
UKM offers two types of scholarships at once, namely the Gold Scholarship and Silver Scholarship which are part of the UKM Vice-Chancellor Scholarship scheme.
The Gold Scholarship covers exemption from all tuition fees at UKM, such as semester tuition fees, registration, and fees for services and activities (including theses and meetings).
In addition, scholarship recipients also receive a living allowance of RM 3,200 per month for PhD and RM 2,200 per month for MSc. Then get an accommodation allowance of RM 300 per month, Malaysian return plane tickets, and visa fees.
While the Silver, UKM scholarship provides an exemption from semester tuition fees as well as registration fees, a monthly living allowance of RM 2,000 for PhDs and RM 1,500 for PhDs.
As well as an accommodation allowance of RM 300 per month. Round-trip airfare and visa fees are not available in the Silver scholarship program.
- Candidates may not receive assistance / scholarships from sponsors / Federal / State or other Legal Entities or receive salaries or allowances or other payments from any agency or company;
- Candidates must also be free of debt or previous tuition fees with Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- The application form can be downloaded from the UKM Graduate Center / Studentzah Center website
- Candidates write an essay explaining why UKM should choose you as a scholarship recipient
- Candidates fill out the application form by submitting together the supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates must have obtained a bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.67 or cum laude or equivalent from a reputable university and must demonstrate credibility as a graduate
- Candidates must be registered as full-time master by Research or Mixed Mode students.
- Candidates must have obtained a Masters degree or equivalent from a reputable university
- Candidates must have published at least TWO (2) articles in the journal Q2 and above as first student authors (for Gold scholarship)
- Candidates must have published at least TWO (2) articles in the Q3 journal and above as first student authors (for Silver scholarship)
- For the PhD Fast Track, candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with a minimum GPA of 3.67 or a Cumlaude or equivalent from a reputable university AND must demonstrate credibility as a graduate.
- application form (Download)
2.1 Lember passport size photo
- Copy of KTP / Passport
- Legalized copies of diplomas and transcripts of bachelor and master
- Front page of published articles (PhD only)
- Front page of the online registration form to UKM
- Research proposal
- Brief essay on why UKM need to choose you for this scholarship
- Curriculum Vitae
Before applying to the scholarship program, you must first apply to study at UKM: & nbsp; www.ukm.my/join & nbsp; and choose a master’s or research doctoral program of interest. After registering for college, include proof of the course registration form along with other requested application documents above. Then send to email: email@example.com
Or it can also be sent to the address:
Director of UKM Studentzah Center / The UKM Graduate Center
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
43600 UKM Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia Malaysia.