the VDMS Scholarship offer For those of you who are D3 or S1 students, this is one of the domestic scholarships that is currently being opened. Van Deventer-Maas Stitching (VDMS) Scholarship. Scholarships for D3 and S1 students are regularly offered, especially for VDMS partner universities and colleges.
There are around 33 VDMS scholarship partner colleges. For example, UGM, ITB, IPB, ITS, Unpad, Unair, Unand, USU, Unnes, etc.
The VDMS Scholarship or also known as the YVDMI Scholarship is offered regularly. What’s interesting about this scholarship is that it is given until the end of the study period according to educational standards.
Unless they are unable to maintain their performance (GPA less than 3.00), and do not confirm receipt of funds and do not provide reports at all within a certain period, the scholarship can be terminated.
What can I get from the VDMS 2021-2022 scholarship? Scholarship recipients will receive an education fund of Rp. 650,000 every month to be paid to a personal account, then given a one-time TOEFL Bonus (if any) of Rp. 381,000 and a On-Time Pass Bonus (S1 of IDR 650,000 and D3 IDR 550,000), as well as getting personal capacity building training (Capacity Building) through a selection process – all training costs are borne by the Van Deventer-Maas Indonesia Foundation.
VDMS Scholarship Requirements:
- Undergraduate and D4 students from 1 – 3 years and D3 students from 1 – 2 years
- Maximum age 27 years
- Come from an economically disadvantaged family (proven by SKTM and / or a recommendation letter from the campus stating the financial condition / economic ability of the student concerned)
- GPA ≥ 3.00
- Departments: Agriculture, Fisheries, Animal Husbandry, Architecture, Arts and Culture, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Communication, Economics, Education, Engineering, Languages, Management, Forestry, Geography, Health / Medicine, History, Informatics, Statistics, etc. (except Law, Political Science, International Relations, Public Administration, Religion, and Theology)
- Being active in organizations or in the community takes precedence
- Fluent in English is preferred
- Not currently receiving other scholarships
- List of required document (Download)
- (Preferred) Certificate of Disability (SKTM) / Certificate of Economic Condition issued by the Kelurahan or letter of recommendation / reference explaining your economic condition from the University (Rector / Dean / Head of Study Program)
- Official parent / guardian salary slip from a government or private institution (if both parents / guardians work, PLEASE attach both salary slips, maximum of the last 2 months) or a certificate of employment and income of the parents / guardians, signed by the student’s parent / guardian concerned (on the seal) and legalized by the Kelurahan.
- The last transcript with the latest GPA score
- Photocopy of KTP
- Photocopy of Student Identity Card (KTM)
- Photocopy of Family Card (KK)
- Photocopy of front page of bank books under the name of the student
- Photocopy of electricity bill or domicile home telephone (maximum of the last 2 months)
- An essay in English that explains:
- about yourself, your family, studies, organizational activities and your accomplishments (if any).
- why should VDMI choose you for a scholarship?
- what do you expect if you are selected to be a VDMS scholarship recipient?
- what can you give to the environment and society after you finish receiving the scholarship and graduate from college?
(Minimum 1.5 A4 pages, Font: Palatino Linotype, Size 11, Space 1).
- Photograph 4 x 6
Before applying for a scholarship, make sure that your university is on the VDMS scholarship Partner List. If it is listed, then do the following steps to apply for the scholarship.
First, applicants first register online on the VDMS website (available only during office hours).
Enter the active email used, then complete the form that must be filled online. If it has been filled in with the correct data, please tick (√) on “Iagree to provide required documents” then click SUBMIT.
Then fill in the document checklist form by clicking the link that has been informed via email or your submit page. Make sure the document checklist form is filled in on the same day you register because the data will be synchronized automatically.
After completing, check your email, do you get a message to proceed to stage 2. Applicants who pass the first stage will receive an email notification of passing the first selection and a link.
Click on the link and check the statement that you are ready to complete the file and submit it to the PIC (person in charge) before the deadline.
Second, prepare the application document above with a list of required documents. Then submit it to the person in charge of the VDMS Scholarship on each campus. The name of the person in charge is listed on the list of VDMS scholarship partners.